The Vietnam national football team led by coach Park Hang-seo lost 1-0 in the first round of the 2022 ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Mitsubishi Electric Cup Final against Thailand held at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam at 9:30 pm on the 13th (Korean time). I finished the first half ahead.

Vietnam is challenging the Mitsubishi Cup ‘V3’. The first win in 2008 and the second win in 2018 with the appointment of coach Park Hang-seo. And coach Park Hang-seo 메이저사이트 is aiming for the third championship by reaching the final in this tournament, the last tournament held as the Vietnamese command tower.

With a home advantage, Vietnam shook the opponent by increasing its possession from the beginning. In about 10 minutes, he recorded two shots and took the lead by overpowering the baseline. 

On the other hand, Thailand took out Tirasil Dangda (six goals), who runs the top scorer in the tournament, and introduced a strategy to aim for a counterattack based on solid defense. The counterattack almost worked in the 14th minute of the first half. Adysak Krysson’s strong right-footed shot from inside the box was headed towards the goal, but goalkeeper Dang Van Lum soothed coach Park Hang-seo’s surprised heart with a wonderful save.

Vietnam overcame the crisis once and eventually succeeded in scoring the opening goal. In the 24th minute of the first half, a long pass was sent to Que Ngoc Hai on the right side of the opposing camp. He soothed the ball with a good first touch and immediately put a right-footed cross into the box. And Nguyen Tien Linh, who was rushing in, fell over and finished with a header to break the net. It was Tien Linh’s 6th goal in this tournament and his 8th goal in the AFF Cup career. 

In the 36th minute of the first half, goalkeeper Dang Van Lum’s save saved the tie. After conceding a goal, Thailand, aiming for a goal by raising the line, advanced to the vicinity of the Vietnam box. Then Piradol Chamrasami, who had the ball, took a bold right-footed mid-range shot, but goalkeeper Dang Van Lum hit the ball with good reflexes to avoid conceding.

Vietnam’s crisis continued in the 43rd minute of the first half. Thailand awarded a free kick for a handball foul right in front of the opponent’s box. Tiraton Bunmatan’s powerful left-footed shot from the kicker headed to a course where the goalkeeper couldn’t use his hands, but Vietnam swept his heart as it bounced off the goal post.

As the end of the first half approached, it was Thailand that pushed hard. However, Vietnam finished the first half with a 1-0 lead, avoiding conceding until the remaining first half regular time and 5 minutes of extra time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *